Hello my loves,
It has been a little while since my last Bit’s & Pieces post, I admit I even thought of stopping this little series for a while. But truth is, I love Sunday’s and I love sitting down and writing this post for you. Looking back at my week and reflecting what has happened. So let’s sum it up, shall we?
- I have a major crush with my new Iphone – the camera is so good! The result: I am even more addicted to Instagram.
- I’ve been struggling to get back into a routine – attempts to get me settled in: new home office, planner sessions, setting up an alarm…and turning it off in the morning :).
- Taking long walks to clear my head.
- Lot’s of drinks: coffee, tea and one or two glasses of wine – or better bottles 😉 .
- Challenging myself with THIS yoga detox plan.
- Listening to a ton of music – for instance “The Greatest 2014 Party Anthems Ever!” on Spotify.
- Many nights out with my friends.
In love with my Day Designer ❤
My favorite tea at the moment – yep the hype around Kusmi Tea is worth it!
Hello shiny & bright new sneakers!
Yes, I have a little addiction to new notebooks!
Trying to get back on track with my Filofax, laptop and lots of coffee.
Finally set up a little office area at home. Hello #homeoffice!
How I celebrate change: with a new ring.
I hope you are all enjoying your Sunday! I decided to finally take out my running shoes and give my fitness a try as soon as I posted this.